Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Last Meal...

Well -  living on the Jersey Shore had one distinct advantage - Ciao Bella on Route 36.  Caesar does a Linguini with garlic and oil that will make you weep;  add a couple of meatballs, and "fuhgeddaboudit".

No kidding folks - four years in New Jersey and this is it - the sum total of my deep dive and investigation into all things social, cultural and gastronomical that the garden state has to offer - great meatballs on Rt. 36.  Yet one more reason why New Jersey is best kept in - New Jersey.

Don't mind me;  I'm just cranky...today is the second to last packing day - this would be the second to last click before the free fall.

Debbie Hagar, I thank you for your love and support.  I could not have done this without you - and that's the truth. True friends are God's own blessing, and I have been blessed beyond my capacity to receive.

I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.