Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Omnis Gloria Magna ad Matrem Suam | Maximum Service | 最大のサービス | Ut Prosim Aliis


What is a good man, but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man, but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are. It is the great secret! 

---Tao te Ching (excerpted) (Mitchell 1989)

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. 
I sought my God, but my God eluded me;
I sought my brother! and I found all three. 

---Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King.

The path to God is paved through my bothers heart.

---Lt. Dave Joyce, NYPD

...Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum 
service to God and the people about us.
----Alcoholics Anonymous 77:0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.