Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ratus Causa Patiendi | I 苦しみの原因を考えて | I Think! Therefore ISuffer

**********************************************************
     Upon my very first drastic self examination, the unconscious question that drove my entire life I learned was this:  

     Do I matter?

     I realized that I felt I didn't really matter - to others, to myself and to God,  and this set the behavior pathology that caused me to burn everything in my life to the ground through my unconscious  need to win at any cost.

     And all my victories turned to ashes in my mouth, for those actions are the bricks which separated me from myself, my God, and most importantly from my brother.

     This basic question is the human condition and the root of all suffering, and must be smashed if we are to ascend to the spiritual realm.

--David MorehouseRemote Viewing:  An Introduction 
**********************************************************
     Stop thinking
And thus end all your problems.

--Lao Tsu, Tao te Ching (20)
**********************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.