Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tidiana permovit Quitidiana Morietieum


Seeds of Darkness & Light

************************************************************
12-Aug-15:  I never much understood people who dwell on their drinking histories.

      The pain of living the life of a man whose behavior mortified me drove - and still drives - my application of spiritual principles, however feebly that may be at times.

      There is no such thing I think as 'good' & 'evil', no!  There is only the light, and then there is the opaqueness, which is our self-imposed separation from each other, which after all is the light.   To get to God I must go through you.

     We are all if us children of a loving Creator... Some of simply haven't been led to the light.

     Like the mythical Phoenix, the glorious bird reborn from the ashes of the fire it itself created, we are all of us reborn through the twelve spiritual principles of AA. What a wonderful life we have. I am so overpaid.

     Yours in love and service,

--COG, 1st Class
************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.