Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Joy of Incarceration | 班房給 失敗者

Bring it On, Batman...



When The Men in Blue Respond, They'll Be On My Side.
(Hint - I Sponsor Your Parole Officer)

Seriously, I can use a good beating. Or not...so, I guess the question I gotta ask you is: are you feeling lucky, batman?


Perhaps we'll just vilolate you for making 'terroristic' threats.  THere are twenty witnesses, and you have in fact committed a felony. That would be - you guessed it - strike three.

Think about that the next time before you open your filthy sewer again; however, I'd be very impressed if you can actually read this at all.

Alternatively, perhaps you can ask your sponsor for help, but he'd just tell you you're a winner for not drinking today; maximum security is full of winners, as you'll recall.

Oh - by the way...typically, one does not brag about going to jail. TWICE. It's up to you, but you may want to play that one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.