Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Famous Last Words | 名高い 最終 台詞 | Praeclarus Permaneo Lacuna

The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous?




You Guys Were Serious About That?

I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME...

HEY - WHERE'D MY LIFE GO?

|...last minute chage of plans. Day 82/90 and I'm on my way over to the clubhouse. As you can obvously tell, I'm going negative again, and that does not help anybody. Pray God I carry myself with grace and dignity, and may I never forget that I don't deserve to be sober, I deserve to be dead. Thank God I didn't get what I deserve. Pray God that I learn to become a better carrier of this message.

God bless us all, every one.

COG, 1st Cl.|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.