Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No Ribbon Clerk, Here

As it Should Be

It's me against the evil one.  The names and the faces change but the players remain the same.  He is satan in another sad flesh and blood incarnation. 
I have the Archangel St. Michael over my desk.  He has a pentagram on his.  

I've read the Book - we win in the end.

Lord, what fools these mortals be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.