Vocatus Atque non Vocatus Deus Aderit | Deo Duce, Ferro Comitante | Vox Populi, Vox Dei

The World Needs Less Junior Therapists and More Spiritual Mentors
Life is not Relative – There Are Absolute Rights, and Absolute Wrongs

Friday, September 11, 2009

Tao Te Ching - Chapter 6


6

The Tao is called the Great Mother:
empty yet inexhaustible,
it gives birth to infinite worlds.

It is always present within you.
You can use it any way you want.



|...Our lady came to me on 29 August 2009 and answered the deepest of all questions - 'is there really a God'?  Well - apparently there is, and her mortal name is Mary.  Twice she made herself known to me - and her message is quite simple - 'Ecclesiastes'.  In other words, in the true spirit of our 3rd step prayer - my life is no longer my business.  Anything not done entirely in the service of my fellows is 'a vanity and chasing after wind'.  Anything not done entirely out of love in the service of God is UTTERLY MEANINGLESS.
COG, 1st Cl...|

2 comments:

Welcome as a witness to a fools journey out of the darkness. I welcome all tidings - you are all my teachers on this path toward a meaningful and purposeful sobriety.

COG, 1st Cl.